Looking for some ideas on what to post on Facebook? Here are 10 to get you started!
1. Pose a Problem: Ask your audience for help on a decision to make.
2. Contest Post: Introduce a contest on facebook.
3. Share Inspiring Images: Motivate your followers.
4. A Personal Post: Relate to your audience.
5. Be Imperfect: Add humor and real life to your audience.
6. Share Staff Photos: Give a face to your business.
7. An Expert Tip: Share an experts advice, or give your own.
8. Follow Friday: Create a following through a hashtag.
9. Fill in the Blank: Question your audience for involvement.
10. A Seasonal Post: To remain current and to further engage with your audience.